On September 25, 2019, a delegation of professors from the University of Mumbai (India) visited the RSUH to discuss about the organization issues about sighing mou cooperation agreement between the RSUH and the University of Mumbai. The Indian delegation was welcomed by prof. Vera Zabotkina, Vice-Rector for International Cooperation, Ms. Olga Samgorodetskaya, Deputy Head of the Department of International Relations and prof. Alexander Stolyarov, Director of the International Center for the Study for South Asian studies.
The Indian delegation was represented by:
- Dr. Sanjay Deshpande, Director, Centre for Central Eurasian Studies, University of Mumbai;
- Dr. Shivaji Sargar, Head, Department of English, University of Mumbai;
- Dr. Tanaji Pol, Head, Department of Political Science, Sonopant Dandekar College, Mumbai;
- Mr. Atul Dandekar, Secretary, Sonopant Dandekar College, Mumbai;
- Mr. Ashok Thakur, Secretary, Sonipat Dandekar College, Mumbai.
There was also discussed the organization issues about joint project between RSUH and the University of Mumbai – the International conference “Russia and India – an international dialogue of cultures”, which will be held on January 31, 2020 at the University of Mumbai with the invited guests from the Russian Consulate in Mumbai and Rossotrudnichestvo.
The meeting was held in a warm and friendly atmosphere.