Membership in international editorial boards:
- «Culture and Brain» Journal (Springer);
- «Psychology in Russia: State of the Art» (Moscow) — SCOPUS;
- «Alliance of Universities for Democracy» (AUDEM): «The International Journal of Higher Education and Democracy» (USA);
- «Issues of Cognitive Linguistics» (Moscow) — Scopus; «PsyCh Journal» (Chinese Academy of Sciences»;
- «Tuning Journal for Higher Education» — Scopus.
Membership in national research bodies:
- member of the Expert Council in Philology and Art (Higher Accreditation Committee, Ministry of Education of Russia);
- member of RSUH and Lomonosov State University Pannels for Ph.D defence;
- member of the Council for Foreign Languages under the auspices of the Ministry of Education of Russia
Membership in professional bodies:
- IATEFL (International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language),
- LATEUM (The Linguistic Association of the Teachers of English at the University of Moscow), affiliated with IATEFL.
- IPRA (International Pragmatic Association),
- IAUPE (International Association of University Professors of English),
- NATE (National Association of the Teaching of English), affiliated with AILA.
- CogSci (Cognitive Science Society),
- ICLA (International Cognitive Linguistics Association),
- SLE (Societas Linguistica Europaea / The Linguistic Society of Europe),
- ISSILK (International Society for the Study of Interactivity, Language, and Cognition);
- DLG (Distributed Language Group);
- Russian Cognitive Linguists Association;
- Associate member of the Human Science Center, Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich, Parmenides Foundation;
- AISB (The Society for the Study of Artificial Intelligence and Simulation Behavior).