- Zabotkina V.I. Cognitive Mechanisms of Translation/Interpreting // International Conference on Cognitive Linguistics «Language and Thinking in the Age of Global Changes», June 2-4, 2021.
- Zabotkina V.I. Interdisciplinarity in linguistics: cognitive perspective // QS Subject Focus Summit 2020 “Languages and Migration in a Globalized World”, Moscow, RUDN, 15-17 December 2020
- Zabotkina V.I. The issue of cognitive basis of the two cultures interaction» // III International interdisciplinary conference «Language. Culture. Translation. Communication», 26-27 Oktober, Moscow, MSU
- B.M. Velichkovsky, Z.A. Nosovets, А.А. Kotov, V.L. Ushakov, V.I. Zabotkina, L.Ya. Zaidelman. Lateralization in Neurosemantics: Special Case of a Word Cluster with Mentalist Content? // IX International Conference on Cognitive Sciences (CAICS 2020), 10-16 Oktober 2020
- Zabotkina V.I., Boyarskaya E.L. Cognitive mechanisms of ambiguity // IX International Conference on Cognitive Sciences (CAICS 2020), 10-16 Oktober 2020
- Zabotkina V.I., Pozdnyakova E.M. Cognitive Modeling of a Conceptual Domain «Sociocultural Threats // IX International Conference on Cognitive Sciences (CAICS 2020), 10-16 Oktober 2020
- Zabotkina V.I., Konnova M.N. Cultural metaphors of time in the English language // UK Cognitive Linguistics Conference (UK-CLC 2020), 27- 29 July 2020
- Zabotkina V.I. Cognitive mechanisms of linguistic creativity // 15th International Cognitive Linguistics Conference “Crosslinguistic Perspectives on Cognitive Linguistics” / Kwansei Gakuin University, Nishinomiya, Japan, August 6-11, 2019.
- Zabotkina V.I. How to get to grips with the changes in the conceptual worldviews of Russian and English cultures // Lecture in the University of Central Lancashire / Preston, England, April 3, 2019
- Pozdnyakova E.M., Zabotkina V.I. Cognitive criteria for text entry arrangement in Russian-language THREAT-corpus // 6th International multidisciplinary scientific conference on social sciences and arts SGEM 2019 / Vienna, Austria, April 11-14, 2019
- Zabotkina V.I. Sociocultural challenges of the 21st century: mental models and discourse // International conference “Challenges of the XXI century: a possible answer from cognitive sciences”, Russian Federation, Moscow, Russian State University for the Humanities. March 20-21,
- Zabotkina V.I., Boyarskaya E.L. Conceptual coherence and the challenge of polysemy/ International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference (SGEM 2018), August 28-September 2, 2018, Bulgaria.
- Zabotkina V.I., Boyarskaya E.L. Conceptual foundation of event-referential ambiguity / International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference (SGEM 2018), August 28-September 2, 2018, Bulgaria.
- Zabotkina V.I., Konnova M.N. Dynamics of value systems in Anglo-American and Russian conceptual world views: a temporal perspective/ International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference (SGEM 2018), August 28-September 2, 2018, Bulgaria.
- Zabotkina V.I., Pozdnyakova E.M. Negative – positive balance: conceptual metaphors in speeches of American presidents (“Threat overcoming” persuasive strategy) / International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference (SGEM 2018), August 28-September 2, 2018, Bulgaria.
- Zabotkina V.I. Joint international educational programs of two diplomas in the Russian language, literature and culture: the experience of the RSUH // X Annual Conference of the Central Association of Russian Teachers of America (CARTA). Russian Federation, Moscow, Pushkin Institute, May 30-31, 2018
- Zabotkina V.I. Axiological categorization of events: an interdisciplinary approach // 8th International Conference on Cognitive Science / Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University, Kaliningrad, Russian Federation, October 18-21, 2018
- Zabotkina V.I. Creativity in the lexicon: the interaction of cognition and communication // II International Interdisciplinary Scientific-Practical Conference “Language. Culture Transfer. Communication». Faculty of Foreign Languages and Area Studies of Moscow State University. Russia, Moscow, 2-3 November 2017
- Zabotkina V.I. The World — Knowledge — Discourse: On the Question of Two Levels of Representation // International Scientific Conference «Cognitive Technologies in Theoretical and Applied Linguistics», Tyumen State University, September 22 — 24, 2016
- Zabotkina V.I. Conceptual metaphors: analysis methodology // international symposium on metaphor problems “Metaphor as means of knowledge communication”, Perm State University, October 10–14, 2016
- Zabotkina V.I. Cognitive contexts and problems of resolving the ambiguity of a polysemantic word // Conference of the International Association of University English Professors, Institute of Anglistics, University of London, July 25-29, 2016.
- Zabotkina V.I. From integration challenge in cognitive science to integrated methodology // Seventh International Conference on Cognitive Science, Svetlogorsk, Kaliningrad region, June 20 to 24, 2016
- Annual International Forum “Readings in Humanities 2016 at RSUH” Conference “Events Representation: Integrated Approach in Cognitive Sciences” (March 31- April 1, 2016) Plenary talk: «Representation of events in cognitive science: integration of integrations»
«Russia and Britain – Cultural Interactions in the 20-th Century»
6-7 November, 2014
British Academy for the Humanities and Social Sciences
London, Great Britain.
Presentation: «The Changing Cultural Practices of the World through the Lens of Russian and English Languages»
XV International conference “Readings in Memorium Lev Vygotsky. Thought and Speech: Approaches, Challenges, and Findings”
17 November, 2014
Russian State University for the Humanities-Moscow, Russian Federation.
Plenary talk: «Cognitive Diversity: Contribution and Role of Vygotsky’s Cultural and Historical Theory»
6th International Conference on Cognitive Science
23-27 June, 2014
Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University — Kaliningrad, Russian Federation. Special event.
Presentation with prof. Richardson: «Integration Challenge in Cognitive Science and Core Function of Cognitive Linguistics»
International Round-table Discussion «Prospects of Cognitive Research: Interdisciplinarity and Integration»
3 December, 2014
Russian State University for the Humanities
Center for Cognitive Programs and Technologies
Moscow, Russian Federation
Presentation: «From Integration Challenge in Cognitive Science to Integrated Methodology»
«Modern EFL Education in the System: Bachelor’s program — Master’s Program – PhD Program»
21 January, 2014
Macmillan Publishers Russian office
Moscow, Russian Federation
Plenary talk: «Essential Skills for Academic Success»
Round-table discussion in memorium Veronika Teliya «Cultural Semantics in Language and Speech»
14 November, 2013
Russian Academy of Science
Institute of Linguistics
«On Interconnection of Worldview and Culture-ralated Concepts in Words»