- 09.1973 – 10.1998: Kaliningrad State University: Lecturer, Associate Professor, Head of the English Department;
- 10.1988 – 02.1992: Moscow Torez Institute of Foreign Languages (Moscow Linguistic University): Research fellow / Doctorant;
- 02.1992 – 09.2006: Kaliningrad State University: Head of the English Department;
- 01.1993 – 2008: Kaliningrad State University: Vice-Rector for International Cooperation
- 2008 – 03.2010: Moscow State Linguistic University: Vice-Rector for International Cooperation
- 03.2010- 09.2016: Russian State University for the Humanities: Vice-Rector for International Innovative projects
- 09.2016- present time: Russian State University for the Humanities: Vice-Rector for International Cooperation
09.1998 – 2010: Olsztyn, Poland,Warmia and Mazury University: Professor of English (part time)
Vice-Rector for International Cooperation, Russian State University for the Humanities, RF; Director of the Centre for Cognitive Programs and Technologies.
Coordination of all the international projects; international strategy of the University, including UN (UNESCO, UNICEF, Erasmus Mundus, Erasmus Plus, Tempus, 7th Framework). As the Tempus expert in the field of higher education is responsible for the following areas: QA, the Three Cycle System, Qualification Frameworks, Tuning, Recognition of degrees and programmes, ECTS and the Diploma Supplement.
Coordination of all the activities of the Center for Cognitive Programs and Technologies.
- 1985 — UK, University College London
- 1988 — USA, Georgetown University, Washington DC
- 09.1993 – 10.1993 — Belgium, College of Europe, Bruges
- 07.1995 – 08.1995 — Germany, Kiel University Summer course of German
- 1993 — Sweden, Lund University
- 1995 — Austria, University of Vienna, English department
- 1996 — Germany, University of Kiel
- 1997 — Germany, Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich
- 1998 — Finland, University of Helsinky, English Department
- 2001 — Germany, University of Cologne
- 2001 — Luxembourg, University Center of Luxembourg